|Auggie's Sheepskin Leather Goods and Gifts|
Cleaning your Sheepskin is a lot like washing your own Hair, and then brushing it into shape.
- Brush up the wool pile with a sheepskin wire brush and shake out the skin as needed or vacuum with attachment only.
- Use approved non-enzyme cleaner. We recommend using Cloud Nine Sheepskin Shampoo.
- For stubborn dirt, pre-soak item in sheepskin shampoo for 20 min (Woolite or laundry detergents ARE NOT RECOMMENDED)
- Wash on a gentle cycle with lukewarm water (do not exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit). Then rinse thoroughly.
- Dry naturally away from heat. Flex skin while drying to soften the leather side, then brush to restore wool pile. Note that skin shrinkage of 8% to 10% may occur and is normal.
Sheepskin is Dry-cleanable (A)(40) with either white spirits or perchlorethylene
DO NOT EXPOSE RUGS TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
THIS MAY RESULT IN COLOR CHANGE OR FADING
LONG WOOL, BLACK OR DARK COLORED PELTS, ITEMS TRIMMED OR LINED
We DO NOT recommend machine washing pelts that have lined backs, dark colored pelts or items with trim, as color bleeding may occur.
We recommend Dry-cleaning (A)(40) with white spirits or perchlorethylene.
Related searches for cleaning sheepskin rug
- Washing Lambskin Rug
Baby-care lambskin rugs have been especially selected to ensure that there are no loose fibers that could be swallowed and become a choking hazard for babies or toddlers. The hides are tanned so that they may be fully machine-washed and dried. Longer-fibered sheepskin rugs are not recommended for use with babies and young children.
Read more: The Difference Between Sheepskin Rug & Lambskin Rug | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_10064186_difference-between-sheepskin-rug-lambskin-rug.html#ixzz2SIDVAXM9
(PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE WASHING OR CLEANING RESULTS WITH ANY SHEEPSKIN PRODUCTS, SINCE MANY FACTORS BEYOND OUR CONTROL MAY AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF CLEANING. SUCH FACTORS ARE; EXPOSURE TO HEAT AND LIGHT, WEAR AND TEAR ON ITEM, AGE AND CONDITION, HARDNESS OR SOFTNESS OF WATER USED, TEMPERATURE OF WATER USED, NATURAL VARIATIONS IN THE PRODUCT)